Preventive Care | Emergency Dentistry
- Reg. Price $700. Call for details. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Restrictions may apply. Call for more information.
- Reg. Price $370. New patients only. Call for details. Cannot be combined with other offers. Exclusions may apply.
- Reg. Price $150. New patients only. Call for details. Cannot be combined with other offers. Exclusions may apply.
Payment Arrangements: we accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
Financing Options: we accept most major credit cards and third-party financing options through CareCredit. With third-party financing, you could :
- Start treatment immediately
- Enjoy low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100 percent of the treatment cost
- Choose between several payment options
- Pay no costs up front
- Pay no annual fees
All major PPO insurance accepted.
- DELTA DENTAL
- DOMINION DENTAL
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (Dental Benefits Providers Inc.)
- GROUP DENTAL
- GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE Co.
- UNITED CONCORDIA
- DENTEGRA INSURANCE Co.
- KAISER PERMANENTE
- LINCOLN NATIONAL LIFE INS. Co.
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Jorge R. Way is an accomplished dentist since 1995 with a prestigious training in Advance Education in General Dentistry at University of Maryland, Dental School in Baltimore. Dr Way believes in serving patients with compassion and competence. Therefore he is always under ongoing training to further his knowledge and skills.
Dr Way was awarded his Bachelor’s and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees from Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University. Soon after, he joined his Alma Mater as a Faculty member, where he completed a Master in Dentistry and an Orthodontic Program as well as a Business Management Program at ESAN Business School.
Dr Way maintains memberships with the American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Society, and Northern Virginia Dental Association. He is also a certified provider of Invisalign Clear Aligners and Six Months Smiles clear braces. With nearly 25 years of experience, he has an overall knowledge of Dentistry; he is fluent in English and Spanish. Dr. Way loves spending time with his wife and daughter, watching movies, seeing theater and traveling.